At Health Net Medicare Advantage for Oregon and Washington we want to help you get the medical care you need to feel your best. As a local company, we have worked hard to develop a Medicare plan that will meet your needs and give you access to the area's finest doctors and hospitals.
We care deeply for the people in our communities at Health Net Medicare Advantage for Oregon and Washington, our belief is that quality health care is about more than just medical care. We take pride in offering our members personal service from case managers who help coordinate your healthcare needs. Our case managers will take whatever time you need to answer your questions and ensure you understand your benefits. They will also help you get access to community resources that might make your life a little easier.
Health Net Medicare Advantage for Oregon and Washington staff lives and work in the same communities as our members. We treat everyone with kindness, dignity, and respect. Our commitment of service reaches beyond those we care for as part of our health plan into the communities where our members live. For example:
- Health Net works with local programs in the community that offer resources to help those in need of assistance and support.
- Health Net staff regularly volunteer with organizations such as local food banks and The Ronald McDonald house to make a difference in the community.
- We create important jobs that offer opportunities for people to join us and help impact others
To sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan, apply online or call one of our helpful licensed sales representatives at 1-800-944-7287 (TTY: 711).
Introducing Health Net Medicare Advantage for Oregon and Washington
Health Net Medicare Advantage is Centene Corporation's Medicare Advantage product in Oregon and Washington, offering plans with prescription drug coverage.
Health Net Medicare Advantage was created to provide affordable and quality Medicare coverage to help members get the care they need to feel their best.
Health Net Medicare Advantage plans are designed to:
- provide extra benefits not covered by Original Medicare such as hearing, vision or dental services.
- provide affordable access to doctors, nurses and specialists.
- provide coverage for prescriptions drugs.*
*Benefits may vary by plan.
Looking for more information?
While exploring our site, you will find that you have access to:
- Information about our health plans.
- Enroll online.
- Find a doctor.
- View health plan documents.
- Login or create a member account.
- Pay your premium.
If you need help navigating our site or just want to talk to a person, call us.
We are here to help!
Benton, Clackamas, Coos, Crook, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington, Yamhill and Clark,WA counties